Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS





These are a few of my favourite things - right now. 

I always like to make the most of the accessories that I own - at the moment I find myself re-wearing four different types of jewellery, five different lipsticks and continuously filling the same vase with my favourite smelling flower - Daphne. 

-Photography: Myself- 

FUJIFILM - Instax Mini 8 (white)sass&bide "The Imprint"moulded studded brass cuff, leather/gold chain necklace (vintage), Gold pendant necklace (vintage), Silver necklace (from a homemade store), Flower (Daphne), Mac Cosmetics (Lipstick 1234 and 5)

4 comments:

  1. Loving your collection of accessories! The bold cuff is fantastic! You sure have some great lipstick too, so many beautiful colors perfect for any situation!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cuff is defiantly an all time favourite!
      Yes, I love to have a choice! Thank-you

      Love your style!

      Delete
  2. Love your blog.
    Following because I love your photography style so am interested in what inspires you and what you do next!

    Jenna
    http://www.jennanicholls.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank-you so much.
      I love your blog as well!

      Delete