Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

DIANA MINI



I want to try and challenge myself with trying a different camera every month or every few months and this month I decided on this little cutie. 

This camera is so compact and well, small. It seems handy enough and easy to use - and I really like this edition because the texture of cork is incredibly cool. I am excited to see what this baby can do!

I will post some of the photograph's taken at the end of the month with added tips and maybe a review.

- Photography: Myself - 

6 comments:

  1. Amazing shots!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you!
      Your blog is looking beautiful as always x

      Delete
  2. YOUR blog is incredible :) the photos are beautiful and what a gorgeous little camera <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This camera is gorgeous - I love the cork detail! I love the concept of your blog and have followed on GFC:) Here's my link if you'd like to check out mine:

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!
      Thank-you, means a lot!

      Checked it! It's lovely!
      x

      Delete