Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

STRAWBERRY FIELD



On the first day of summer I thought it would be a great idea to go to the strawberry field's to celebrate the hot weather by picking my very own punnet of strawberries. It so happens I was not alone in thinking that it would be a great idea - as I found myself in a very large space filled with a ridiculous amount of people with the scent of summer in the air; sweat. It then became a race of "who can get the strawberries first"- this making the trip to the strawberry field short lived.

As we were driving home, we came across a little farm that sells organic eggs, honey and lemons - and they had this little shack / cubby house and a jar where you place your money that states "honesty appreciated". I don't know why I found this so strange, but I 'honestly appreciated' the trust. It made me feel really great about myself - that someone can be so trusting towards strangers.

In saying this, keep yourself safe but have trust that things may just work out in a positive way.
__________

On that note, here's a bit of a feel good song by Mikhael Paskalev.
(If the song doesn't make you feel great then the video clip sure will)

No comments:

Post a Comment