Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Sydney | Being a Tourist









Bloom - Healthy Food Co.




So, as a true tourist, I went and saw some of the iconic sites. I felt like this was a must - as the last time I saw them was when I was 7 years old. I have to say, they are truly breathtaking.

Each weekend, I would make sure I adventure somewhere new around Sydney. This was the second weekend - and I thought that I just needed to see what people travel around the world to see. I took the photographs of the Harbour bridge and Opera House from the Museum of Contemporary Art. I highly recommend visiting this gallery - as not only is the art extremely cool, but so is the gift shop and the cafe.

I then made my way to the markets - which were okay… Yes, they were a little touristy. But I found myself visiting little galleries surrounding them. So I put into my mind that the week after I would be going and finding some of Sydney's infamous markets!

My latest obsession (food obsession) is Pancakes - but 'healthy' organic pancakes. I have never been a huge pancake person, but for some reason I am loving Buckwheat pancakes. Bizarre - but it's happening. So I highly recommend Bloom - The Healthy Food Co. - as these were literally the best I have ever had.
______________________________

Although, I am firmly back in Melbourne (for right now…) - I look back at being in Sydney and miss it a little. I also want to share it a little! One more post to come from Sydney.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment