Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

A TASTE OF FITZROY


As I live in Melbourne, I have lots of places I love to go to - and often. 

Fitzroy would have to be one of my favourites. There is a huge array of things to see and do - shopping and eating on the most part. On a nice winters day my friend Jen and I went for lunch at one of my most favourite spots - PIADINA (Gertrude St, Fitzroy). I can't even begin to tell you how spectacular these are... My favourite is the Chicken Piadina - chicken, spinach, avocado and bacon is one of the best combo's around. 

There is also a huge assortment of restaurants and bars - as you can tell from the hanging ducks (peking duck). 
Has anyone been to any nice restaurants along Brunswick St that you could recommend? As I am a little unoriginal with restaurants because I stick to my favourites. 

We also searched the many vintage shops along Brunswick St - you can find some amazing leathers, furs, boots, florals and lace pieces. I love this street because it supports the second hand treasures and new and upcoming designers - furniture and interior, clothes, pottery and jewellery. But it also features some of my favourite brands like Gorman, FatNique and Saxony

I highly recommend this area if you like individualistic and unique things. 

- Photography: Myself - 

3 comments:

  1. I thought I recognised your previous post from somewhere and then I realised you were the model from the SarahElle everyday make up post and that this is your blog! Great photography skills, love this post :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes!
      Thank-you so much! I like your blog! x

      Delete
    2. No problem and thankyou :D x

      Delete