Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

THAT HAT


Finally, I am making my first outfit post and the first location is my favourite childhood beach. 

At the start of Summer here in Melbourne, Dad bought me an amazing hat for christmas - my Brixton. I really did fall in love with it and wear it any chance I get. So for this post, I wanted my hat to be the main subject - highlighting my favourite accessory at the moment. This hat is also great for winter (keeping my head warm in a stylish way). I wanted to highlight the many textures of black with a subtle amount of lace in the bra and shirt. 

I am also sorry I haven't been making many blog posts lately - I have been unpacking and settling back into a routine. 

Photography / Styling - Myself (Maddie Roux)
Model - Sarah Pradolin

OUTFIT

No comments:

Post a Comment