Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

SCANDINAVIAN CHRISTMAS BAZAAR












Every year the Swedish Church in Toorak (Melbourne, Victoria) holds a Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar over a weekend in December and I made sure this year I didn't miss it. 

People of all ages came to enjoy the markets, live music, fresh cultural dishes (including Norwegian waffles) while gaining a glimpse into this beautiful culture. There was such a large sense of christmas community spirit. I felt instantly welcomed and accepted to be able to enjoy what they had on offer. The atmosphere was alive and warming.

 Of course I didn't leave empty handed... 






Thank-you very much for having me! I had a lovely time and I can't wait to see you next year! 

Pastries - Swedish Church

2 comments:

  1. It was a pure pleasure! What a fantastic weekend it was. I am so happy that you liked our Swedelicious teas. I have to say, Freya's Passion is probably one of my favourites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! Thank-you so much!
    x

    ReplyDelete