Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Between the Sheets




This is shoot I did for one of my University projects; it’s about the vulnerability and betrayal that is self-imposed. I wanted to highlight the subject, Madison, at her most vulnerable – in the private space of her bedroom. The bedroom is a very personal place for someone and I feel it's where people can be their natural-selves. I really wanted to capture raw and simplistic moments that told a story of one girl in her environment. 

Photography: Myself
Clothing: Vintage
Model: Madison Griffiths


- Madison Griffiths is one of my closest friends and is a very talented, new and upcoming artist. At the moment, her work is being exhibited in TOP ARTS 2012 at the National Gallery of Victoria. Right now she is working on ‘The Consistencies’ series. - 

No comments:

Post a Comment