Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

| Lavender |













The people who know me most in fact know that I loathe the colour purple. I don't know why and I don't know how... actually, lets blame my mum.
 Purple and I don't don't get along and the deep kinds of the colour make me feel uneasy - sorry Purple. It also may be because my mother refused to buy me anything purple as, "Its not your colour and it never will be". 

But this woman, she made an exception - LAVENDER 

As a little girl, every time I would crawl into bed I would find myself wrapped in Lavender coloured sheets, Lavender coloured pillows and Lavender coloured blankets that my mum chose. These were nothing extravagant, just the comfortable colour that I grew very fond of. Lavender was the only exception to purple, maybe one shade lighter or darker, but in the Lavender category. 


We should all have at least two lavender things - for me its my MinkPink shirt dress and my OPI 'Lucky Lucky Lavender'.

- TUMBLR / PINTREST / GOOGLE -

No comments:

Post a Comment