Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

| White Out |



White with Metallic
I want to feel fresh, clean and brand-spanking new. 
Why not wear white? And think of metallic as a winner's ribbon. 

These images are an inspiration to me; a bit of a 'fresh' glimpse into a seriously 'clean slate'. 
I am well into the 'winter layering' process with long sleeves, shirts, jumpers, jackets and of course the scarves with the trusted hat - but I find myself looking towards the light at the end - spring. When flowers bloom and birds are singing... 

If Melbourne's unpredictable winter is getting you down... what better way to celebrate the winter darkness by wearing something WHITE. Highlight how truly fresh you're feeling. This may just be enough to help me endure winter and prepare for the new season with a clean and positive attitude - a 'white out'. 

- TUMBLR / PINTEREST - 

No comments:

Post a Comment